The perfect gift for Christmas
We have two types of gift cards, a Farmers Gift Card which can only be purchased in Farmers stores and a Gift Station Farmers Gift Card which can be purchased online and at a number of supermarkets and retailers nationwide.
Farmers Gift Cards
Farmers Gift Cards look like a credit card but work like a gift voucher. You don't pay for the Gift Card itself; just for the balance that you load onto it. Gift Cards can be purchased at all Farmers stores.
Once in store it's simple:
- Select a Gift Card design
- Choose a value from $10 to $1000
- Why not choose a matching greeting card too?
- A Farmers team member will do the rest
Gift Station Farmers Gift Card
Gift Station sells gift cards for many leading New Zealand retailers. Gift Station gift cards can be purchased online at a number of supermarkets and retailers. Visit the Gift Station website to:
- Buy a Gift Card Online
- Check the balance of your Gift Station Farmers Gift Card
- View the Terms and Conditions
Farmers Gift Cards FAQ's and Terms
- What is a Gift Card?
- Why give a Farmers Gift Card?
- Where can I buy a Farmers Gift Card?
- What will I find in the Account Summary area?
- Who do I contact if I have a problem?
- What can I buy with a Farmers Gift Card?
- What if if I want something that costs more than my Gift Card?
- Can I add more value on to my Gift Card?
- Does my Gift Card balance expire?
- What should I do if my Gift Card is damaged, lost or stolen?
- Can I return or refund a gift card?
- Corporate or bulk Gift Card orders
- Gift Card terms and conditions
Gift Cards look like a credit card but work like a gift voucher. Instead of having a credit balance like a credit card, Gift Cards work with a positive balance. A Farmers Gift Card can be used to pay for purchases at any Farmers store. The Gift Card can be used all at once, or it can be used again and again until the balance reaches zero.
Click to view larger pictures
A Farmers Gift Card
- Can be used to purchase goods from any Farmers Store
- Can be redeemed all at once, or it can be used again and again until the balance reaches zero
- Can be loaded with any value from $10 to as much as $1000
Gift Cards are available for purchase from all Farmers Stores. Once in store, it's simple:
- Select the Gift Card design of your choice
- Nominate the value you would like to give - any amount from $10 to as much as $1000!
- Why not choose a matching greeting card for only $2.99?
- A Farmers Team Member will do the rest!
The card can then be used to make purchases at any Farmers store. You don't pay for the Gift Card itself, just for the balance that you wish to load onto it.
You are able to access your Gift Card balance and transaction history from the online account summary.
If you need any assistance, please call 0800 Farmers (0800 327 6377) or send us an email.
Gift Cards can be used to pay for purchases at any Farmers store with the exception of counters operated by third parties which includes, but is not limited to Goldmark and Portrait Place. Gift Cards cannot be used to make payments on any Farmers Card or Fixed Instalment account.
If I want something that costs more than my Gift Card, can I use more than one Gift Card or other forms of payment?
Yes. If your purchase is more than the amount available on your gift card, you can make up the full amount with any other type of tender accepted in our stores.
- A Credit Card
- Another Gift Card
No, once a gift card has been purchased, the value on it cannot be increased.
The balance on a Gift Card will automatically expire two years after the date of issue which is printed on the back of the Gift Card.
Unfortunately, if your Gift Card is lost or stolen we are unable to replace or refund it. You are responsible for the safe keeping of your gift card at all times. Once a gift card has been purchased you should treat it like cash. If your card is damaged, please take it into a store and have it checked by one of our Customer Service team members.
It is important that you read and understand the Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
Gift cards cannot be returned or refunded. Please read the Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
Farmers Corporate Services can supply Farmers Gift Cards for your corporate incentive, reward, loyalty, and promotional needs. You can use the Farmers Gift Card as incentives or give them as gifts to your valued staff, suppliers and clients.
To use our corporate or bulk Gift Card order service, you must order a minimum of 10 Gift Cards or have a minimum order value of $1000. For more information, please emai email@example.com
Gift Cards have no value until activated at time of purchase. Gift Cards are issued by Farmers Trading Company Limited. Gift Cards can be used for the purchase of goods at any Farmers store with the exception of counters operated by third parties. (This includes but is not limited to Goldmark). It may not be returned, redeemed for cash or used as payment on any Farmers Card or Fixed Instalment account. Any unused value on the Gift Card expires 2 years after date of issue. To use, simply present the Gift Card for full or part payment of goods at the time of purchase. The amount of any purchase will be deducted from the Gift Card.